"Technical Excellence at Reasonable Rates"
Selected as a FIVE STAR Wealth Manager by Boston Magazine
In today's complicated and ever-changing tax environment, smart individuals and businesses engage Kathleen Winston C.P.A. to insure that their tax forms are prepared properly and advantageously, and to plan their financial future.Services include:An alumnus of Ernst and Young, with an M.B.A. in Taxation, Kathleen Winston C.P.A. is uniquely equipped to provide all the benefits of a "Big 4" accounting firm.
- Complete individual federal & state income tax planning, preparation, research, projections, withholding calculations, consultations, etc.
- Complete federal & state income, property, payroll, and sales tax planning, research, preparation, and consultation for all types of businesses, including non-profit and "S" corporations
- Complete tax and financial services for estates, trusts, and partnerships, including estate planning
- Personal financial planning
- Consultation on advisability of incorporation and entity selection, including all "S" corporation issues
- Free Electronic Filing. Services provided for all 50 states
- We promote "green" procedures (Electronic filing, returns delivered on CD, Email of password-protected documents, etc.)
Click here for examples of businesses currently serviced by Kathleen Winston C.P.A.
Small businesses recognize the need for skilled financial management. If they cannot justify or afford a full-time professional, smart companies engage Kathleen Winston C.P.A. to perform these essential functions:
Kathleen Winston C.P.A. will handle these functions properly and quickly, allowing company principals to concentrate on their business.
- Supervise monthly closings and annual reportings
- Design and implement financial systems
- Convert financial systems to computer
- Prepare financial statements and analyze financial results
- Respond to inquiries from government agencies
- IRS and state tax audit representation
- Train and supervise accounting staff
- Prepare budgets
- Obtain financing
- Administer benefits, insurance, and retirement plans.
- Meet all special requirements for not-for-profit corporations.
Kathleen Winston C.P.A. currently services businesses in many fields, including:
Appliance Repair Attorneys
Electronics R & D
Retail Sales Small Manufacturing Software
Kathleen Winston gained public accounting experience at Ernst & Young, where she was responsible for domestic tax research and memoranda. She also has over 10 years of experience in operations as a Chief Financial Officer and Divisional Controller of national service-oriented companies. She established her own firm in 1991, providing excellence in tax and financial services to small businesses and individuals.
Kathleen Winston C.P.A.
Voice: +1 978 443 2589
Fax: +1 978 443 8518
New clients by referral only. Initial consultations are typically free of charge.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 Kathleen Winston C.P.A. All rights reserved.